Tuesday 8 March 2011

So I finally decided to start a blog!

Well, I figured it was time that I finally start a blog so we could communicate better and I could share what I love to do! Photography!

Let me start by sharing with you what drives me to be a wedding photographer and a portrait photographer. I've always loved photographing people. What I find so visually appealing are the timeless emotions that are portrayed in wedding photography. I've long yearned to establish my style as one who could capture emotion as naturally as possible, and found it to be a struggle in the beginning, but I'm finding the more weddings I shoot, the more it's able to somewhat predict these moments to capture the right emotion in a photograph. I enjoy the people I meet who put their trust in me to capture their day as they remembered. I like to be flexible when working with them, as I find this so important to be able to tap into their own individual styles and personality, while I add my artistic flare. Personality is so important in photographs. You must capture the subjects as they really are.I also need to feel the importance of how they view their day, in order to capture those images. So, feeling passionate about someone's wedding day allows me to escape into a beautiful world where documenting a day full of love with a bride and groom's family and friends means just as much to ME as it does to them. This is what I thrive on.

No comments:

Post a Comment